[kdepim-users] Listing all events of a particular category

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 21:01:51 GMT 2008

On 25/03/2008, Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Interesting - I'd not seen that before.  It does seem to only see the local
>  resource, though.
>
>  There are several small applications, I believe, that are barely known and
>  could be very useful.  I remember once wanting to view a backed up copy of
>  one of the kontact files - calendar, I think, but it may not have been - and
>  being told of a viewing application.  Unfortunately, when I wanted to use it
>  recently I couldn't remember its name.
>
>  If you know of anywhere where I can find info about these small packages, I'd
>  be glad to know.  They are bound to be useful to help people solve problems.

I just spent some time and it doesn't seem that there are cli apps for
the other Kontact components, only konsolkalander. Nothing for
contacts, journal, summary, Akregator, etc. There are DCOP interfaces,
but no dedicated apps that I could find.

>  Anne

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il