[kdepim-users] sieve (imap) Problem kde 3.5.9

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Wed Mar 5 23:09:17 GMT 2008

forgive me if i teach egg sucking but you do know about 'sieveshell'?
part of cyrus-imapd-utils, you can either ssh into the server and run it
there, after editing the sieve script on the server, or you can connect from
another machine, before kmail sieve support worked i used this to manage my
sieve script

bascule

--
"Hypocracy will never die. Too many lexically challenged people out there." -
skahshah, slashdot