[kdepim-users] IMAP resources - can't set up

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 03:46:30 GMT 2008

On Saturday 15 March 2008 11:10:21 am Anne Wilson wrote:
> I have created a user 'groupware' and
> given it a password, with a home directory in /usr/share/ (maybe that's
> wrong?).  I have created a kmail user 'groupware' and supplied its
> password.   I now have an account called 'borg2 dimap', with sub-folders
> for Calendar, Contacts, Notes, Tasks and Journal, but no Inbox or any other
> mail folders.

Anne,

What I did was to create a user named 'groupware' on the server *without* a
home directory. I did *not* create a separate kmail user, instead I created
an dimap account with the username 'groupware' and its password on the client
machine. It then created the inbox and all of its subfolders.

HTH

Hakan