[kdepim-users] IMAP resources - can't set up

Cam Ellison cam at ellisonpsychology.ca
Fri Mar 14 21:52:55 GMT 2008

OK.  Now I understand.  I went through the process with the addressbook
only, without setting up the new user, and created a new folder for it.
There was no message saying that KMail was setting things up.  On a
whim I shut Kontact down, and got an error saying it couldn't find a
resource to save to.  On restart, the subfolder was empty.  This
suggests to me that it may be a permissions problem.

I don't have time now to continue, unfortunately.  If you do, why not
set up the dummy user, and see what happens?  I'm reluctant to go
beyond testing the addressbook, since I need to be able to sync with my
Palm T|X, and KPilot already has enough problems.

Good luck

Cam

--
Cam Ellison  Ph.D.  R.Psych. #01417