[kdepim-users] I need HELP with the KONTACT software that is installed in my ASUS...

global oneaccess globaloneaccess at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 22:32:06 GMT 2008

 need you guys to tell me how I can input more than one home address and several business addresses into a file for one person.  Also, I see that somehow there is an option to put in extra fields, but I can't get it to work.  The manual that comes with the ASUS is not easily understood.  I NEED TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE who will walk me through this.  I purchased this 7" ASUS for the SOLE PURPOSE of using it as a telephone and address DIRECTORY to act as contact management for me.  I can't get it to work the way I want it to.  I need more spaces to put more addresses and phone numbers for each entry.  A consultant suggested that I open a new entry for each address, but that would really be STUPID and cumbersome.  I also noticed that the version of KONTACT on this ASUS is 1.1.2; and I know that there are several more versions since this one.  IS THERE A VERSION THAT GIVES ME MORE FIELDS TO PUT MORE ADDRESSES AND PHONE NUMBERS AND A NOTES SECTION FOR EACH ENTRY???  PLEASE HELP!
 PLEASE SEND PHONE NUMBERS.  I am in a hurry.  I can't sit around waiting and waiting for someone's email to eventually get back to me.  Or you can call me on my cell: (862)228-7118.  HELP!!!  Thank you!