[kdepim-users] Palm Treo 700p syncing.

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper vr at movingparts.net
Sat Mar 29 04:47:13 GMT 2008

Hi Tom,

Sorry for the delay. Real life intervenes, etc...

You'll need to get yourself the latest released version of
KDE/kdepim/kpilot, which is currently 3.5.9. I've also just recently been
using a Treo 700p (and also have a IIIc, woot! =:)), and previous versions
of kpilot didn't deal with the silly auto-connect-but-not-sync that the 700p
(and friends) does.

Please give this a try and let me know (reply to the list) if you have any
other questions. =:)

Thanks!

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 12:05 AM, Tom Cada <thomas.cada at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a new Palm 700p and am having the devil of a time getting it to
> run the sync process on a regular (I.E. consistent) basis.  I have
> been googling and reading your list and have attempted a few of the
> fixes which seen to help somewhat but are far from satisfactory.
>
> I have 2 handhelds, the 700p and a Palm IIIc and am running openSUSE
> 10.2 on a 32 bit laptop and 10.3 X64 on a newer laptop. I am willing
> to be of help in testing etc as I would like this  problem to be fixed
> (for me and also for countless others).
>
> Let me know how I can help... Tom.

-[ Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper // http://movingparts.net ]-
-[ KDE PIM Developer // http://www.kde.org ]-
-[ bash fun -> :(){ :|:&};: // Numbers 6:22-26 ]-