[kdepim-users] Listing all events of a particular category

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 25 20:21:39 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 25 March 2008 19:56:27 Werner Joss wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 25. März 2008 20:48:18 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> > In Calendar, Edit > Find > check Categories > enter search parameter -
> > and don't forget to set date range - say one year.  HTH
>
> ok, Anne,
> this looks easier as my proposal :)
> anyways, konsolekalendar is a tiny tool which is not very widely known, but
> well worth to be looked at...

Interesting - I'd not seen that before.  It does seem to only see the local
resource, though.

There are several small applications, I believe, that are barely known and
could be very useful.  I remember once wanting to view a backed up copy of
one of the kontact files - calendar, I think, but it may not have been - and
being told of a viewing application.  Unfortunately, when I wanted to use it
recently I couldn't remember its name.

If you know of anywhere where I can find info about these small packages, I'd
be glad to know.  They are bound to be useful to help people solve problems.

Anne