[kdepim-users] Learn as Spam

Roman Odaisky roma at qwertty.com
Wed Jun 18 12:20:38 BST 2008

Greetings,

How do I create a button for learning messages as spam?

I have an IMAP folder from which fetchmail downloads messages and feeds them
to SpamAssassin. So, I create a filter, unset “Apply this filter to incoming
messages”, and add two actions, “Copy to folder: learn-spam”, “Move to
folder: Trash”. That doesn’t work: the message remains in its original
folder. If I add two Copy rules, they both work fine, but obviously that does
not delete the junk message.

So, how do I create a filter that copies a message to a certain folder and
then deletes it (but with possibility of undeleting)?

--
TIA
Roman.