[kdepim-users] Backup

Martin Jolley Martin.Jolley at ewa-australia.com
Mon Jun 23 01:35:03 BST 2008

Hi,

I am new to Linux and therefore KDE and most importantly the KDEPIM.  I
have been using it for a month now and it is truly a great product.  I
have searched and searched through the mail from other users and cannot
find a simple/elegant/easy way to save my PIM data.  Yes, I can export a
couple of things but not all.  A major crash last week resulted in the
loss of most of my data and I don't want to go through that again.  Can
someone please please tell me how I can easily/elegantly/simply save all
my data and how I would then use it to restore should the need arise.

Thanks in anticipation.

Martin Jolley