[kdepim-users] Learn as Spam

Roman Odaisky roma at qwertty.com
Wed Jun 18 13:43:00 BST 2008

Greetings,

On Wednesday, 18.06.2008 14:50:15 Anne Wilson wrote:

> > So, how do I create a filter that copies a message to a certain folder
> > and then deletes it (but with possibility of undeleting)?

> I'm not sure if I understand you, but if you are filtering through
> spamassassin at server level you need to move to the appropriate folder at
> server level.

Yes, that’s what I’m doing. I’m using IMAP, so all the folders are on the
server. The question is, how do I delete a message after copying it to the
appropriate folder? It disappears from the folder list, only to reappear a
second later (that (visual) effect happens regardless of whether any filter
actions involve moving messages out of the folder).

I want the junk message to be removed from the current folder, and to be
placed in the Spam folder (so I’ll be able to examine and/or restore it
should I want to) and also to be placed in the spam learning folder. How can
that be achieved in KMail?

--
TIA
Roman.