[kdepim-users] Kmail incorrectly showing unread messages

Bruno Miguel brunoalexandremiguel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 16:02:04 BST 2008

Hi.

I just started using Kmail 4 (1.10.0) and I'm experiencing strange
behaviors when accessing Gmail via IMAP (normal IMAP account and not
dIMAP). The folders located in [Gmail] are constantly showing unread
emails, but when I click them I get no unread emails and the visual
notification disappears.
I've selected and deselected the «Act on new/unread mail on this
doesn't stop. I've also tried locally unsubscribing those folders, but
I ended up unable to receive any email.

Is this a normal situation with Kmail and Gmail/IMAP? I've searched
for any bug reports related to this but I didn't find any.

Peace;
Bruno Miguel