[kdepim-users] Tanzania Holidays

peter roots peterroots at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 3 13:59:05 BST 2008

Hi
I have been trying to put Tanzanian holidays into my calender but have
run up against a bit of a problem.
Some of the holidays are fixed date government holidays - no problem.
Others are Christian - again no problem as easter exists as an entity
in the holiday files to work with.
My problem is some of our holidays are Islamic - Eid al-Fitr for
example falls on 1 Shawwal.  Is there any provision for using dates
based on the Islamic calender such as the Umm al-Qura Calendar of
Saudi Arabia that Tanzania apparently bases its holidays on (though
often a day later than Saudi Arabia).
Any ideas would be welcome