[kdepim-users] KOrganizer Audio Notification as default

ALSto allen.stowe at rogers.com
Tue Jul 29 15:07:17 BST 2008

Hi All;

Is there a way to default or reset all existing appointments to add an
audio notification? I have recently imported all my exiting calendars
from Outlook and all appointments have defaulted to Window Pop-Up as
the notification. I cannot seem to locate an entry in the rc config
file to set a default which includes audio nor able to determine an
efficient way of modifying all existing calendar entries to add audio
notification.

kunbuntu 8.0.4 with Kontact/Korganizer 3.5.9

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Allen...