[kdepim-users] Mail backup and Kwallet

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 26 09:57:24 BST 2008

On Saturday 26 July 2008 00:54:02 Chuck Brigermann wrote:
> I tried this and it did not work.  I also do not have a Kwallet icon in my
> task bar, although everything else is there.

Hmm - the reason 'kwalletmanager' worked for me is that I was using Mandriva
at the time, with KDE 3.5 and 4.0 both installed.  The config program must
have a different name in KDE4.  My Fedora box has the wallet on the panel,
but doesn't respond to kwalletmanager.  I'll try to find out what the new
name is.

Anne