[kdepim-users] Kmail stops delivering mail after a period of time

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Sat Jan 26 04:31:38 GMT 2008

On Friday 25 January 2008 at 8:55 pm, Roy J. Tellason penned
about "Re: [kdepim-users] Kmail stops delivering mail after a period
of	time:

> Perhaps it would be beneficial to label this software as not being
> tested for longish running times?  It'd be more honest,  anyway.

I'm on openSUSE 10.3 and I leave my desktop running 24x7.  I'm running
KDE.  The only time I reboot it is after a major upgrade of patches
because I want to ensure the machine will come up if I reboot it
remotely.

Typically the machine runs 3-6 weeks before I reboot it.

Personally, I find all the KDE software rather robust.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926          Toll free:  888.459.1926
Fax:   603.720.7723 (US)     Text Page:  pablo_p at blueoakdb.com