[kdepim-users] SURVEY: PDA with Embedded Linux?

JW jw at mailsw.com
Tue Feb 19 04:56:05 GMT 2008

On Monday 18 February 2008 10:50:51 pm JW wrote:
> Isn't there some chief in the KDe tribe who has contacts as TrollTech?
> Could someone at TrollTech ask for hardware on the KDE developer's behalf?
> I mean c'mon - refurbs, returned devices, used sevices, seconds - can that
> be too much for Nokia?

Yes, I really can speak English - sometimes (when I'm not too tired). That was
supposed to read:

Isn't there some chief in the KDE tribe who has contacts at TrollTech? Could
someone at TrollTech ask someone at Nokia for some hardware donations on KDE's
behalf? I mean c'mon - refurbs, returned devices, used phone, seconds (like
cosmetic defects, etc) - can that be too much for Nokia?

	JW