[kdepim-users] Journal entries on dIMAP

Alexander Barcza ab695 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 13 18:18:19 GMT 2008

Dear all,

I'd like to use the journal plugin for keeping track of things that probably
are important. I also want to store these entries on a disconnected IMAP
server.

To me it seems as that is not possible.

Everything else (Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Notes) works very well, but
Journal entries won't get synchronised to the server. They are stored in the
usual place (.kde/share/apps/korganizer/std.ics), and only there.

I hope I missed something in the config.

Cheers
Alex