[kdepim-users] annoying wallet

Pastor JW jolson at gohighspeed.com
Mon Feb 18 00:34:33 GMT 2008

On Sunday 17 February 2008 15:53, slawko.skrzynka at poczta.fm wrote:
> I tried to find the in KMail the wallet option that I would be able to
> "unclick" - with no results. The closest area I got to was:
> Main menu: Settings > KMail Config > Security   (translated from polish
> language) There was neither a tab with Wallet nor a Wallet CheckBox to
> unclick. Am I searching in a wrong place ?

Ja, you are in the wrong place, it has nothing to do with K-mail settings.
That is where I first looked too as it was K-mail's refusal to get messages
without me manually doing it that was frustrating me.  It is in the KDE
Control Center that you must change the settings. It is more global and you
should first go and look under under "System" (mine is found under the star)
in the main desktop menu and then from there slide over to "Configuration".
>From there you will see and go on with "Control Center","Security and
Privacy", "KDE Wallet" just untic the box before the line, "Enable the KDE
wallet subsystem"

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><
http://the-inner-circle.org