[kdepim-users] syncing a sonyericsson w bluetooth

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 12:44:00 GMT 2008

Pardon me if this has been up before. I have a Sonyericsson Z550i w
bluetooth and connecting it to my computer is not a problem. Neither is
transmitting files using OBEX.

But I would like to try and synch contacts and calendar w Kontact.
Anyone tried this?

I did try KMobilephone with some degree of success but it is in all
honesty not really useable at this stage. Any sms - able application out
there somewhere that will not crash or change the sms-center on the phone ?

Sinclair