[kdepim-users] Kontact crash

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Feb 21 23:03:33 GMT 2008

On Thursday 21 February 2008, Chris Arnold wrote:
> Using kontact Version 1.2.4 (enterprise 20070904.708012) on opensuse
> 10.3. When i try to delete imap email, it carshes with this
> backtrace: System configuration startup check disabled.

I suggest updating to a newer version of kdepim. A lot of bugs have been
fixed since September last year.

Here's a quick how-to:
- Start YaST (e.g. by opening the K Menu and search for "yast").
- Open "Software Repositories", add
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/KDE3/openSUSE_10.3/, and
click on Finish.
- Open "Software Management" and drink a cup of coffee/tea. ;-)
- Then filter by Repositories, select the newly added KDE3 repository,
select Package->All In This List->Update if newer version available,
press Accept, and drink another cup of coffee/tea.