[kdepim-users] issue syncing palm m130

Andrew Codispoti flyingturtle at deepeningdays.com
Thu Feb 14 05:13:43 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 13 February 2008 23:56:37 Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
> On 2/13/08, Andrew Codispoti <flyingturtle at deepeningdays.com> wrote:
> > On Wednesday 13 February 2008 23:36:31 Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
> > > What changed between when it was working and now? Package upgrades?
> >
> > Kernel
> >
> > > change? Anything?
> >
> > I realize now I made a kernel upgrade. I'm now using 2.6.24.1
>
> Ah. =:) That always makes  life interesting, no? =:D
>
> Is your visor module loaded? "lsmod | grep visor"  What distro are you
> using, btw? Many distros are switching to libusb instead of the visor

Output of "lsmod | grep visor":
visor                  16140  0
usbserial              30184  1 visor
usbcore               125292  7
visor,usbserial,ndiswrapper,usb_storage,ehci_hcd,uhci_hcd

So I guess that means they (I'm using ArchLinux) are still using visor.
Perhaps I had better talk to them about my issues.

Thanks again for your assistance.