[kdepim-users] Kontact keyboard navigation

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 22:34:19 GMT 2008

On 10/02/2008, Roy J. Tellason <rtellason at verizon.net> wrote:
> On Sunday 10 February 2008 12:36, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>  > In Hebrew, there is no underlined letter. I tried ALT with all three
>  > letters of the word Search (חפש) but non focused the field. I also tried
>  > with S, no do.
>

> Amazing.  I had no idea that Kmail would display hebrew characters like
>  that...
>
>  Not that I have any immediate use for such,  but it's still surprising to see,
>  and much more pleasant than the usual sort of nonsense that happens with some
>  software when it's fed something unusual.

It's UTF-8, nothing unusual. If you've got the glyphs, then I've got
the codepoints!

If you want to know if it's backwards, you should see a triangle as
the top left corner of a box:
יון
If you saw a triangle that is the top right corner of a box, then it
was reversed.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il