[kdepim-users] Strange data loss in Kmail

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 12 08:23:08 GMT 2008

On Monday 11 February 2008 06:19:14 Gölöncsér Attila wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Sorry I forget to ask: is it a good way, deleting the indexes
> after every crash?

I don't, but I'm always on the alert for problems after a crash.  Fortunately
they usually seem to occur on the local mailboxes, Inbox or sent-mail, not
the IMAP ones.  Since nothing of value ever goes into those it's no big deal
for me.  I set everything possible to be kept in the imap folders.

Anne