[kdepim-users] Strange data loss in Kmail

Gölöncsér Attila goloncser.attila at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 19:00:56 GMT 2008

Hi!

It is funny, that my inbox is filtered automatically, so I can
download hundreds of mail without any problem, but when try to
select all the mail (cca 200) in my inbox, and apply all the
filters (ctrl-j), its crashing over and over.

Not so funny is that some months ago I lost all my whole business
folder.

Can I turn somewhere on to regenerate these indexes at every start
of kmail? Its a four (but at least two) years old bug, so there
must be a solution for this.

Bye

Attila