[kdepim-users] kmail Next unread message

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Fri Feb 8 21:09:10 GMT 2008

On Fri February 8 2008, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > Paul is commenting that there is no GO menu in the pop-up message display
> > window. I think the answer to his question is that it is just not
> > possible to navigate between messages within the pop-up window itself,
> > that functionality has never been included.

that's what I figured, and thanks for clarifying!

> Ah - I always read in the preview pane, regarding the pop-up as a nuisance
> :-)
I also read it that way. Sometimes when I hit ENTER by mistake and get that
separate window, I just CLOSE it, and keep on reading:)
the question wasn't for ME, but someone else, who gave up and went back to
gnome.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800