[kdepim-users] Exchange plugin - time shift

alain helaili helaili at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 27 11:46:11 GMT 2008

Hi there,

I'm using the Exchange plugin to upload my appointments from my calendar to my company's Exchange server.
I'm creating an appointment in my "exchange over imap" calendar at 10am. I upload it to Exchange using the plugin and then synchronize the calendar. The appointment is now scheduled at 11am (same thing in the calendar through OWA).  I've seen couple posts in the archive with a similar issue, but no solution.

Any idea?

Alain

KDE 3.5.9 "release 51.2"
Kontact 1.2.9