[kdepim-users] viewing html messages

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Thu Dec 18 23:08:47 GMT 2008

On Thu December 18 2008, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > > You can enable/disable HTML viewing per folder via the
> > > corresponding entry in the Folder menu.
> >
> > in kmail 1.9.9 ??
>
> Yes.
>
> > I don't see anything like that in folder properties.
>
> There should be an entry "Prefer HTML to Plain Text" in the Folder menu
> (unless your distro thought it would be unnecessary and removed it).

my right-click folder menu says this:

mark all messages as read
new sub folder
copy folder to
move folder to
find messages
compact folder
add to favorites
move all messages to trash
delete folder
assign shortcut
Expire
Properties

no prefer html..
Debian Lenny 2.6.26-1-686
ii  kdelibs                                            4:3.5.10.dfsg.1-0lenny1
core libraries from the official KDE release

ii  kdebase-runtime-bin-kde4              4:4.1.0-2
core binaries for the KDE 4 base runtime module

ii  kde-core                                                5:48
the K Desktop Environment core modules

ii  kdebase                                                 4:3.5.9.dfsg.1-6
base components from the official KDE release

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800