[kdepim-users] viewing html messages

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 19 18:00:48 GMT 2008

On Friday 19 December 2008 12:41:25 Kishore wrote:
> On Friday 19 Dec 2008 5:27:41 pm Anne Wilson wrote:

> > > oh, wow, THAT folder menu:)
> > > yeah, sure prefer html is THERE!!!!
> > > you would think the right-click folder menu would be the same....
> > > it even has Load External References.. I don't think I wanna go there..
> > >
> > > I don't think I ever use the folder menu up top.. I totally missed it.
> >
> > I've argued this one 'til I'm blue in the face, but I'm told that the
> > usability team say it has to go there.
>
> I love kmail and kontact, but once kdepim 4.3 is out with full akonadi
> integration I look forward to an "overhaul" on kontact's usability.

There are little things like this that annoy me, but I'm not complaining,
Kishore.  One way and another kontact has organized me life for 6 years or
more.  KMail has assisted my education, KAddressbook stores all my contact
information (though in early versions it lost them from time to time - good
job I kept backups) and KOrganizer has every appointment etc in hand.  I'd
absolutely hate having to try to do all that in another application.

Anne