[kdepim-users] KOrganiser SNAFU?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 27 10:47:02 GMT 2008

On Friday 26 December 2008 21:23:09 brian wrote:
> Every year, my wife gets me to print her a paper appointments book.
> Previously, I've used an old copy of Sidekick to do this, and it's
> worked just fine. This year, I thought what the hell, I'll give
> KOrganiser a try.
>
> So, what I need is a page per week, Filofax format, monochrome output.
> No problem, you say? Well, *WHATEVER* range of dates I put in,
> KOrganiser refuses to print anything past the current week. I put in
> next year's dates? Prints the current week. I put in a range of dates,
> start of December to end of January? Prints up to and including the
> current week.
>
> So, someone care to check I'm not doing something very silly? Because
> if I am right, and KOrganiser refuses to print anything going past the
> current week (or presumably current month, if I wanted monthly output)
> then this seems to me to be a MAJOR shortcoming, and it sounds like a
> piece of code checking against the current date needs a spot of
> commenting out. :)

Using my Mandriva 2009 laptop I've just printed out November and December in
month view, which is what I use.  I also did December and January, to make
sure that it doesn't bork on the year change.  I then printed week views in
all three offered formats for 28th December to January 10th, having no
problems with any of them.

What distro and what version of korganizer are you using?

Anne