[kdepim-users] Trash not deleted in Kontact

Charlie cdunn70101 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 2 20:58:56 GMT 2008

I am using Ubuntu 8.10 and Kontact 1.3 with KDE version 4.1.2.  I
configured Kmail via the MISC tab to empty the local Trash folder on
program exit and configured it to open the Inbox on startup.  Neither of
these features work.  I am able to empty the Trash by right clicking on the
Trash folder and selecting Empty Trash.  I use only POP3 for mail delivery.
Any ideas on how to fix this problem?  Thanks.