[kdepim-users] Kmail Message-list window

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Tue Aug 12 20:14:40 BST 2008

On Tuesday 12 August 2008, Stan Goodman wrote:
> I am using Kmail v1.9.6 unde KDE v3.5.7, under openSuSE v10.3.
>
> Is there a way to Select a range of lines in this window? I have
> tried to drag the mouse cursor while holding down MB1 and various
> combinations of CTRL, SHIFT, and ALT, and of course I have scanned
> the Kmail documentation for hints, but have been unsuccessful.
>
> How is one to select a group of adjacent lines in this window, so
> that one can e.g. copy or move them to another folder?

Selecting several messages while holding down the LBM (left mouse
button) does not work. But the following works:

Range selection: Click with LBM on first message of range, click with
Shift+LMB on last message of range.

Indivial selection: Click with Ctrl+LMB on a message selects this
message additionally to other selected messages.