[kdepim-users] how to switch to the next folder in the list?

Gandalf Lechner gandalf.lechner at univie.ac.at
Mon Aug 18 14:10:56 BST 2008

Hi list,

can someone tell me how to switch to the next folder in the list of mail
directories with the keyboard? Alt+Cursor up/down can be used to scroll in the
list, but for this to work the focus needs to be in the list window already,
and moreover the freshly selected folders do not open in the message list
window. "Jump" comes closest to what I want, so is there something like "jump
to next folder"?
Ah, I'm using kmail 1.10.0 on kubuntu here, if that should matter.

Any help appreciated,
Gandalf