[kdepim-users] Kmail Message-list window

Stan Goodman stan.goodman at hashkedim.com
Tue Aug 12 18:12:43 BST 2008

I am using Kmail v1.9.6 unde KDE v3.5.7, under openSuSE v10.3.

Is there a way to Select a range of lines in this window? I have tried to
drag the mouse cursor while holding down MB1 and various combinations of
CTRL, SHIFT, and ALT, and of course I have scanned the Kmail
documentation for hints, but have been unsuccessful.

How is one to select a group of adjacent lines in this window, so that one
can e.g. copy or move them to another folder?

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on