[kdepim-users] Organiser on the Eee

keith Cowling keith at eyehouse.info
Wed Aug 27 15:29:48 BST 2008

I recently bought an ASUS Eee, which comes loaded with the KDE PIM
suite.  I'm a heavy 'to do' list user so was pleased to find the
Organiser software on which I expected to write lists to heart's
content.  Unfortunately, whenever I fill in a 'New to do' screen and
click 'OK', I get a dialogue that says "There is no resource
available".  Anyone know what this means and what to do about it.

When trying to set up my e-mail account in KMail, I filled in new
account details under the 'Configure KMail' heading in the 'Settings"
menu.   Unfortunately there does not seem to be any kind of "OK" or
"Save" button to load the account settings into the program.  The only
option for getting out seems to be to close the window, but this looses
all the data.   I assume there is another button at the bottom of the
form but there doesn't seem to be a way to scroll down to it on the
Eee.  Anyone found a way to solve this?

Keith Cowling