[kdepim-users] how to switch to the next folder in the list?

Gandalf Lechner gandalf.lechner at univie.ac.at
Tue Aug 19 10:04:17 BST 2008

> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I agree it's very difficult to see.  There is visual feedback
> > > though in the form of a dotted box around the folder.  At least I
> > > see it.  :)
> >
> > I also remember to have seen the dotted box once, but in the current
> > version, there is really nothing visible. Maybe that depends on the
> > color theme used?
> > >
> Either that or on the widget style.

Wouldn't it be easier to let Ctrl+left/right just switch to the previous/next
folder, i.e. focus it and select it? Then the visual feedback will be obvious.
I wonder in what situation someone would like to focus on a different folder,
but not select it. Or would scrolling through folders be too slow when the
message list window is updated all the time?

Best,
Gandalf