[kdepim-users] Palm Treo 700p fails to sync.

Tom Cada thomas.cada at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 15:18:42 BST 2008

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 10:47 PM, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper
<vr at movingparts.net> wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> If you're seeing a KPilot crash, then I'm going to need you to give me a
> backtrace with full debugging information, please. Please follow the
> directions on http://kpilot.org/develop.php to build kpilot with debugging
> information. That page should also give you information on exactly how to
> build, install, and run kpilot so that you can give me more information to
> go on.

I have downloaded the source and compiled as requested. I also
compiled pilot-link 12.2 and linked to that system.

I run "kde3/bin/kpilot --debug 4" from home but don't seem to get any
debug info. Is it being written to a special file?

I can reproduce the crashes on a regular basis, and have attached the
console log, kpilot log and the backtrace.

Let me know what I need to do to provide any extra info.

Tom.