[kdepim-users] Setting up Calendar event without any time.

Jim Hitch jim.hitch at englishlanguageservices.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 08:16:00 BST 2008

On Sunday 06 Apr 2008, John Phillips wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 04:18:48 you wrote:
> > This can be done by un-checking the box "time associated" in the new
> > event box
>
> Sorry, I must be going blind!  Can't seem to find that???

I see what you're saying John, I have 1.2.9 too and now notice for the first
time that 'time associated has disappeared. However, it's probably gone
because the 'All Day' check box renders it redundant. (perhaps it's gone only
on our Distros? I use kubuntu)

I'd do what Adriaan suggested:

"This can be done by un-checking the box "time associated" in the new event
box or by creating the new event by double-clicking on the "all day" part
(top of the column) for the day in question." (this is where the 'to dos'
etc. are put.)

Thanks from me too Adriaan, I didn't realise this could be done, I've been
doing it very laboriously until now!

Jim