[kdepim-users] filter outgoing messages

Gabriele Brosulo brosulo at edisoft.net
Tue Apr 15 14:44:26 BST 2008

On Tuesday 15 April 2008 00:19:36 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Monday 14 April 2008, Gabriele Brosulo wrote:
> > Hi all!
> > With procmail I'm now able to filter my incoming messages into my
> > imap folders. Now I want to filter also my sent messages, using the
> > 'to' field (or the subject).
> > Is this a Kmail or a procmail issue? How can I reach that goal?
>
> I think that's best done in KMail. Simply define a bunch of filters for
> which "Apply this filter to sent messages" is enabled (on the Advanced
> page) and "Apply this filter to incoming messages" and "Apply this
> filter on manual filtering" is disabled. You might want to enable the
> latter for testing your filters. Moreover, for testing the filters the
> Filter Log Viewer (in the Tools menu) might be useful.

It dosen't work for me.. I've got an IMAP account, when I send a message
matching the filter it is stored in my sent-mail folder (I tryed local and
remote sent-mail folder). If I then apply manually the filter (CTRL+J) on the
message, it is moved in the correct folder..

And that's the same behavior I've encountered with the incoming messages!!

--
g4b0, linux user n. 369000
http://gabo.homelinux.com