Close/delete account

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Thu Nov 2 10:26:05 GMT 2023

On Thursday, 26 October 2023 11:53:14 CET Mark Petersen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Mark E. Petersen and I had previously downloaded kdenlive I
> believe from your website under the email:
>
> markpetersen82 at gmail.com
>
> I wish for any account or mail subscription or any other subscription to be
> cancelled/deleted.

Hello Mark,

Kdenlive does not require you register or subscribe to download our software.
Indeed, there is nowhere for you to leave your email on our download page:

https://kdenlive.org/en/download/

You may be misremembering, but, if not, you probably got Kdenlive from
somewhere else, most likely from an unsanctioned, and most definitely not
approved source.

We suggest you find out where you got it and take the matter up with them.

Regards

Paul Brown
--
Promotion & Communication