Need help with contributing

Eugen Mohr eugen.mohr at gmx.net
Tue May 16 15:11:28 BST 2023

Hi

It seems you can login to your Gitlab account. If so, once you are
logged in on top right click on the user icon and you see @xyz -> this
is our user name without @. Click on “edit profile”, scroll down and you
see your Email.

I have a two-way login so I need my smart phone to generate a key for login.

Eugen