Need help with contributing

Doran Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Tue May 16 03:34:36 BST 2023

I would like to add some data to the externalproxies.rc file in the
upstream repo for DJI action cameras like the Osmo Action 3. I went to
the kdenlive github site and learned that it is a mirror of the kdenlive
gitlab site and in order to interact with it as a contributor, I need to
use my KDE Identity credentials. I tried to register for an account only
to learn I already have an account under that email address. When I
tried to reset the password, I must supply an email address AND a
username. I don't know what username is associated with the email
address and there does not seem to be a way to have the system email me
my username. There does not seem to be a straightforward way to reach
out to someone for help, so I'm asking here: Do you have any advice on
getting my KDE Identity reestablished so I can contribute to kdenlive?

Thank you.

Doran Barton

--
Doran L. Barton <fozz at iodynamics.com> - Linux, Video, sarcasm, and more!
  "Salad a firm's own make; limpid red beet soup with cheesy dumplings in