timeline detail

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Fri Jul 28 16:24:59 BST 2023

Le 28/07/2023 à 17:06, François Téchené a écrit :
> Hi jdd,
>
> I believe that you are referring to the indicator showing the part of
> the timeline that is selected for partial renders (when you do not want
> to render the entire project) or for inserting preview zones.

I don't know. I use kdenlive to cut a very long take (4 hours, group
show) in clips of one song. What I do most of the time is searching the
end of the song, cut the track, remove the right part and save the
result as a numbered project. Then I render.

once the rendering started, I close the render windows, cancel the
remove action, remove the rendered clip, and move the rest of the track
full left. I noticed I couldn't go up to the beginning, I had to remove
"something" nearly invisible, at the beginning, seems to be this green part.

not sure :-(, never had this before (I use kdenlive for more than 10
years now)

thanks
jdd

--