timeline detail

François Téchené ftechene at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 28 16:06:32 BST 2023

Hi jdd,

I believe that you are referring to the indicator showing the part of
the timeline that is selected for partial renders (when you do not want
to render the entire project) or for inserting preview zones.

You can change the size and position of the timeline selection by
dragging its handles with the mouse or by using the "I" and "O" keys on
the keyboard (for In and Out) based on the cursor position on the timeline.

I hope I am not mistaking in what you are referring to in the screenshot.

Cheers,

François