timeline detail

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Thu Jul 27 17:40:35 BST 2023

Hello,

on my openSUSE Tumbleweed kdenlive Version 23.04.3, I have a curious thing.

Dunno how it come, may be some unknown (by me) option activated by error?

I have a clip in the timeline. I cut a part, remove the left part and
try to move the rest of the clip to the left, the beginning of the track.

I can't, there is a small gap on the far left.

I zoom and see below the 00.00.00... and above the clip a small green
thing. I can change the with of this thing and enlarge or make it
unsignificant, so I can live with it. If I don't remove it I get a short
black period on the beginning of the rendered video.

my kdenlive is rendering right now, and for a long time, so I can't show
the green, but on the screencopy below it's just above the 00010.MTS
when I see it

What is that?

thanks
jdd