Dual bugtracking

Julius Künzel jk.kdedev at smartlab.uber.space
Fri Jul 21 09:23:22 BST 2023

Hi,

Bugzilla (bugs.kde.org) is right now still the preferred place for bug reports and feature requests by users.

GitLab is our development platform and should ideally only be used by developers and the team. However we can't technically enforce this and if reports end up there they are equally considered.

Cheers,
Julius