KdenLive & Qt | Digital Advertising

Iryna Kostiuk iryna.kostiuk at qt.io
Mon Jan 16 13:19:09 GMT 2023

Hi team,

As you may have heard already, Qt launched a Digital Advertising Platform ​last year to help app owners create an additional revenue stream. As KdenLive is built with Qt, I want to discuss this opportunity.
Have you ever considered adding digital advertising to your application?

Qt Digital Ads helps with 2 main issues:

  *   increase fill rates and, consequently, revenue from monetization;
  *   combine app design with ad inventory creation, building a modern, seamless, responsive UI/UX where digital advertising enhances the experience.
As part of Qt products, we provide a native digital advertising platform built into Qt Design Studio and Qt Creator<https://t.sidekickopen04.com/Ctc/45+23284/bZgN04/Jk82-6q7W5BW0B06lZ3n-Vq3dT26dkhy1Vxk7mQ5B5lKJW6tk6SD7KdBrvW1PBQ_x3swJVdW4K_4MH5Vzfh5W291c-V3kGg8xW110Q1t7vh0mxMK49NWpBjttW7vFKcq7hgDxCW20XmSQ4LltyBW8ql6FW8gxrtHW7V8r-z82QPtpW659KpP1Fl6gVN8PdTssq2m7XW4dzvB85FXFm3W4tbSRq3l4D_-W7LQhg142W3BjW7Lnwz58tdXndf3KPDHn04>, which enables our customers to create an additional independent revenue stream from advertising, both direct ad campaigns and/or programmatic ones.
In addition to ads on mobile, we monetize desktop apps and embedded screens of different kinds.

Depending on the amount of daily active users, digital ads could bring some significant revenue. Would you be open to discuss potential volumes?

Kind Regards,

Irina Kostiuk
Business Development Manager
The Qt Company