[EXTERNAL] Re: Inquiry: Country of Origin for Kdenlive

Zhang, Cynthia X. (GSFC-710.0)[BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON] cynthia.x.zhang at nasa.gov
Wed Jan 11 12:28:11 GMT 2023

Thank you for your help!

From: farid abdelnour <snd.noise at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2023 9:19 PM
To: Zhang, Cynthia X. (GSFC-710.0)[BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON] <cynthia.x.zhang at nasa.gov>; kdenlive at kde.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Inquiry: Country of Origin for Kdenlive

Hi Cynthia

Em ter., 10 de jan. de 2023 às 22:09, Zhang, Cynthia X. (GSFC-710.0)[BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON] <cynthia.x.zhang at nasa.gov<mailto:cynthia.x.zhang at nasa.gov>> escreveu:
Hello, my name is Cynthia Zhang and I am a Supply Chain Risk Management Analyst at NASA. NASA is currently conducting a supply chain assessment of Kdenlive.
We are interested in confirming the following information:

  1.  Is there an organization which sponsors/publishes the project, or a primary developer who audits the code for potential vulnerabilities, errors, or malicious code? Y/N

Kdenlive is a free software project distributed under the GPLv3 license and part of the KDE community. It is maintained by a team of volunteers.

2. Please list the country or list of countries where most contributions originate from.

Contributions are usually from Europe (Switzerland, Germany, France, Italy) and the US.

Thank you,
Cynthia Zhang