Inquiry: Country of Origin for Kdenlive

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 02:19:27 GMT 2023

Hi Cynthia

Em ter., 10 de jan. de 2023 às 22:09, Zhang, Cynthia X. (GSFC-710.0)[BOOZ
ALLEN HAMILTON] <cynthia.x.zhang at nasa.gov> escreveu:

> Hello, my name is Cynthia Zhang and I am a Supply Chain Risk Management
> Analyst at NASA. NASA is currently conducting a supply chain assessment of
> Kdenlive.
>
> We are interested in confirming the following information:
>
>    1. Is there an organization which sponsors/publishes the project, or a
>    primary developer who audits the code for potential vulnerabilities,
>    errors, or malicious code? Y/N

Kdenlive is a free software project distributed under the GPLv3 license and
part of the KDE community. It is maintained by a team of volunteers.

> 2. Please list the country or list of countries where most contributions
> originate from.

Contributions are usually from Europe (Switzerland, Germany, France, Italy)
and the US.