(kdenlive) Save render queue and continue on recover

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Thu Feb 9 09:18:22 GMT 2023

Thank you Evert;

Some weeks I need to work with a hundred of clips, and launch everyday
dozens of renders from their combination. Not much effects & transitions
but fast working.
Not focused on programming and scripting but on simple~rapid work with a
normal computer. Optimizing my available time (editing while CPU is
already rendering).

El 9/2/23 a les 10:06, Evert Vorster ha escrit:

--

Narcis Garcia