Problem with Installing the Flatpak Image on Fedora

Mehdi Haghgoo powergame_coder2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 15:40:19 GMT 2022

I recently installed a fresh version of Fedora 35 on my computer and I decided to install the Flatpak version of Kdenlive.
Previously I was using the AppImage version, but I find Flatpak easier to install and update via the Gnome Software app.
The problem is that there is apparently a problem with the remote Flatpak image of Kdenlive. It is not resolved in Software or
using the commandline.
I used the following command to install from terminal:
flatpak install flathub org.kde.kdenlive

And I received the following error:error: Nothing matches org.kde.kdenlive in remote flathub

Alternatively, I tried to download the flatpakref file from flathub.org and install it using Software, but when I press Install, I get this error:

Unable to install Kdenlive:No entry for app/org.kde.kdenlive/x86_64/stable in remote 'flathub' summary flathub cache.

Is there a solution I can try for this on my end?

Best regards,
Mehdi